Year 6 have made sundials so we can track shadows through the day! We just need some sun, now!
Well done, Becca! A fantastic home learning task.
Some fantastic freeze frame work for our topic World War 2!
Year 6 have been making changes to a known story this week! Our structured story has been Boo. We have loved creating a spooky atmosphere and keeping our audience hanging!
A huge welcome back to my wonderful new year 6 class!
We kick started the year with some fantastic ‘Best of British’ art work!
Welcome to your space to write on your blog site!
A few quick tips before you delete this automated blog post:
- Make sure your first post is an exciting and engaging one!
- Ask your children what they think of the blog and what they would like to see on it. Act on their recommendations.
- Make sure your blog demonstrates to your children how much you personally love learning. Your example will be powerful.
- Celebrate your childrenâ€™s achievements and consider them the primary audience for this blog.
- Use hyperlinks to connect your children with content from other classes around your school, other websites and other schools around the globe.
Commit these tips to memory and then delete them. They will self-destruct anyway if this blog exhibits any signs of being boring.
This blog will be what you make it. Enjoy!